Ferozi Pakistani Bridal Open Gown With Tail Heavy Work Dupatta
Wear this splendid Pakistani bridal open gown on your special day for a mesmerizing look. Very neat zari work done on gown and dupatta all by hand, inner comes in jamawar. A stunning wedding dress for Pakistani/Indian brides from our online bridal couture.
- Open gown fabric: Pure Crinkle / Chiffon
- Inner dress fabric: Jamawar
- All embroidery done by hand using Stones, Tilla, Sitara, and Dabka.
- Heavy bridal zari work all over and borders, heavy work on front border and light work on rest three.
- Dupatta fabric: Pure crinkle
By default our bridal dresses come with ‘half’ sleeves, however, you can choose to order otherwise (full, three quarter or sleeveless). It doesn't affect the price.
- Churidar Pajama/Capri
- Recommended: Capri
- All our bridal dresses come fully under lined with high quality fabric (normally with pure crinkle).
- You will be given the option to give your custom size after you place the order. If you don’t have your exact measurements ready, not to worry as you can also add them later. Need help with how to take measurements? Click here.
What You Get?
- You get custom sized (exact your specified size) fully stitched ready to wear wedding dress with matching purse/clutch delivered to your door.
- We will pay for all the delivery costs, doesn't matter which part of the world you are located in, you only pay the item price.
* Jewellery not included.